Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Well, I had been lusting after the Challenger for some time while living overseas, and got back to the States and traded in my G35 for a pre-owned 2010 R/T Classic.

I absolutely love it. Though, I must admit, I am still getting used to the complete lack of customer service from Dodge (especially after owning an Infiniti).

So far, just have a MOPAR CAI, but only had the car for 3 weeks (and now spending all my time trying to fix a nasty vibration at anything above 65 mph).

Chunk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome, If it's a 10 make the dealership fix the vibration. Get a tuner it will make a world of differance with you CAI.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't have a vibration until I had new tires put on at the local Dodge dealership. Been back twice already, and still have the problem. They told me they were going to Road Force balance the tires the last time, and had the car for an entire day. Told me they corrected the problem, and yet, as soon as I took it out on the highway and hit 70, steering wheel is shaking from left to right.

VERY irritating. I now have to take it back a 4th time!!!!!

And not at all pleased with the lack of customer service from Dodge. Maybe I got spoiled by Infiniti, but after having my G35 for 4 years, I was used to dealers washing the car and pulling it up for you after EVERY service. I got my R/T back, and they had left the paper floormats in, plastic on the seats, and the car was FILTHY. Love the Challenger, but Dodge in general...so far not so good....

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome though! Sorry if I seem irritated. I'm dying to take some road trips in the R/T and A) the vibration problem is killing me and B) Will it EVER stop raining in D.C.? :disappointed:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I hope they get you fixed up soon. dodge does have some short commings when it comes to service but my complaints aren't what your talking about. I've had dealers wash my cars before and have never been happy with the results and the pulling the car around thing to me sucks. I like being able to pay for the service and take my wife by there to pick up the car when we want. She has to wait for me to pay and them to bring the car around this way. They should never leave the plastic on the seats. You may want to try another dealership.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Chunk, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

DCAggie, I had issues what I found was that by getting the Road Force balancing it will take care of the vibration the drawback is that most Dodge dealers don't have that equipment. I hope this helps :)

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcomes! Dealer is supposedly Road Force balancing the tires today (except I have heard that before...they said they were doing that LAST time it was in).

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car is fixed!!! Whoohoo! Dealer finally got the Road Force Balance right!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts