Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got new my new and first Challenger RT scat pack.
What is a reasonable cost for racing stripes to be added professionally. Not looking to do it myself.
Exterior is granite and am thinking black stripes
Attached is what I had in mind. Other is mine
Thanks!
JB

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Keep in mind it depends on which quality you purchase it with, an installer fee, and etc. Good luck and look forward seeing the pictures of your new stripes!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just got new my new and first Challenger RT scat pack.
What is a reasonable cost for racing stripes to be added professionally. Not looking to do it myself.
Exterior is granite and am thinking black stripes
Attached is what I had in mind. Other is mine
Thanks!
JB
I got full Shelby vinyl stripes on my mustang a few years ago, bumper to bumper, cost me 750 bucks. But they said it was normally 1000.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I got 3M Vinyl wrap, professionally installed. The 2015+ SRT stripes are slightly wider than previous years and have a separate pin stripe outboard on each side. Paid $750 two years ago.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
OP, the picture you show is the pre 15 hood. It looks VERY different when the stripes are applied to the +15s. The earlier hood was great for Stripes (because it was flat and wide) but the hump hood you have will not look the same.
Take your time and look at vendor pictures and around the internet. Stripes can make or break a cars appearance.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OP, the picture you show is the pre 15 hood. It looks VERY different when the stripes are applied to the +15s. The earlier hood was great for Stripes (because it was flat and wide) but the hump hood you have will not look the same.
Take your time and look at vendor pictures and around the internet. Stripes can make or break a cars appearance.
Thank you I did not see the difference at first. Are stripes,difficult to place on an 18 SP hood? Also,looking at the rear scat pack stripes as well

·
Registered
588 Posts
Stripes are easy to put on. I bought mine from Big Worm Graphix and installed it myself. This was my first time as well.

This is my car.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts