Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Ordered a SPS 6-spd in Indigo last week and was hoping someone could provide the correct link where I can check the build/order status. I’ve tried a couple different ones, that don’t seem to be working ( I enter my VON, and I just get a “submitting” notice).

Thanks in advance for your help/replies.

·
Registered
14,294 Posts
I texted my salesman every few days, it only takes him a minute to look up your car and give you the status code.

The old VOTS system has been down since 2014 so guess not coming back.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations! There is someone running around here who said he ordered a destroyer gray Challenger and bragged about being able to track his car. He was then immediately tasked with checking all orders. lol. But he said he would.
Good luck!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for the kind words and your help... I’ll definitely try using the chat feature on Dodge’s website...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I was able to get my VIN via the Dodge website live chat... The rest of the message indicated that all materials/supplies have been received, and will be entering the build stadge soon. Date to be determined...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So here she is...
Only took 5 weeks from when I ordered it, to last Thursday when it arrived at the Dealer

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,267 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I haven't seen the new indigo blue yet in person but from your pictures it looks fantastic.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Awesome! Looks great. That's almost a record. 5 weeks. Got any plans yet? Good luck.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome! Looks great. That's almost a record. 5 weeks. Got any plans yet? Good luck.
Thanks.
Just some under the hood dress-up items in red. Going with red accents inside and out...
Also, just got back from the muffler shop, cut the mids out, now it sounds the way it’s supposed to...lol

·
Registered
14,294 Posts
I was wondering what the trim code was for the Demonic Red Leather, can you look on your door sticker and see.

This car is BPX9 for the black laguna leather.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I was wondering what the trim code was for the Demonic Red Leather, can you look on your door sticker and see.

This car is BPX9 for the black laguna leather.

Trim code: ECXC
Same as on the order sheet. The red on the seats is actually like a sude leather...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,420 Posts
Congrats on the new SPS - I see you also ordered the Dynamics Package (9.5" wheels, 275/40 tires, 6 piston Brembo brakes).

Haven't seen many Indigo Blue & Black/Ruby interior - you have a unique combination.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts