Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being an RT owner for a little over 3 years, I started to get a little power hungry and made the mistake (or blessing)
to test drive an SRT8 392. Wow, things weren't going to be same anymore. It seemed easier to upgrade from the RT to an SRT8 392 as compared to invest in a SC and brake and suspension upgrade. Found a used SRT8 392 with 150 miles on it. This car had the original tank of gas still in it. Got it for over 10K off the list. Traded my RT, got more equity and a lower payment with no cash investment. Henceforth known as the Fire Breathing Dragon. Upgraded my profile and pictures, now if I could figure out how to change my sign in name, I could put the RT and the Stratorockit name to rest! FBD

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im on the fence with the decal, most reactions are positive. It works with my Vanity Tag.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Congrats!

Welcome to the SRT ownership experience!

Interesting decals...

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
9,678 Posts
Being an RT owner for a little over 3 years, I started to get a little power hungry and made the mistake (or blessing)
to test drive an SRT8 392. Wow, things weren't going to be same anymore. It seemed easier to upgrade from the RT to an SRT8 392 as compared to invest in a SC and brake and suspension upgrade. Found a used SRT8 392 with 150 miles on it. This car had the original tank of gas still in it. Got it for over 10K off the list. Traded my RT, got more equity and a lower payment with no cash investment. Henceforth known as the Fire Breathing Dragon. Upgraded my profile and pictures, now if I could figure out how to change my sign in name, I could put the RT and the Stratorockit name to rest! FBD
Congrats on the new SRT. A private message to the site administrator can get a consideration for a name change.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts