Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently traded in my '15 SP M6 on Memorial Day for this beauty! A '17 T/A 392 A8 Contusion Blue. Really love the color, still gettin use to the paddle shifters.

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Recently traded in my '15 SP M6 on Memorial Day for this beauty! A '17 T/A 392 A8 Contusion Blue. Really love the color, still gettin use to the paddle shifters.
Forget the paddle shifters, just mash it to the floor and go! If you wanted to shift you should have gotten the 6M...it's really the only way to "drive" these cars. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,777 Posts
Congratulations on the upgrade ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Put it in Sport mode, throw it in D, and stomp the pedal! I went from the M6 to the A8 and would never go back. That A8 is a beast! You'll feel the performance benefit of the auto. Don't forget the AutoStick; just pull the console shifter to the side to engage and pull back to shift. Paddle shifters are fun to play with but for the best performance, leave it in D. You can't out shift that computer. Congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Bruised Blue......Very nice car. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Hey that makes two of us. I picked mine up the day after Memorial Day. I bought my first Challenger from South County Dodge in Gilroy. I wasn't impressed with their sales department, at all, but their service department always went out of their way to take care of me. BTW, I don't blame you for getting the automatic, living in the Bay Area. I moved from Millbrae 3 years ago. Best thing I ever did.

Congrats and Enjoy that beautiful blue new car.

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Nice! First Contusion Blue 392 on the forum? Dont remember seeing another.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
That's a great color! That dealership always has a good selection. I stop in to check out the new colors on my way up to the Sharks games.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
633 Posts
Sweat! Paddles, manual stick, too many decisions. Just put it in Drive and push the sport button, the A8 will know what to do. Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts