Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
what did you do with the original rims? were they the heritage rims? i may be looking for a set to buy. how many miles did u have on them?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Sweet look to the ride!

·
Registered
762 Posts
csad I don't know if you recieved my response to your private message. I could not figure out the format on how to respond. I am not swift on the computer yet. But thanks for the message.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
csad I don't know if you recieved my response to your private message. I could not figure out the format on how to respond. I am not swift on the computer yet. But thanks for the message.

yea i got your message and your welcome.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Lookin good! :thumbsup: it will be lookin' even better with the drop :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea it will, im sure this has been discussed in another thread but dont the R/T's have self leveling shocks? if so is it necessary to buy new ones in order to install the eibach pro kit? or will it lower no problem?

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Congrats on your first mod they wheels look great nice to see you put some meat under her :thumbsup:
On the 09's 6 speeds they had nivomats but for the 10's it seems that the super track pack cars got Bilstiens you can tell if they are yellow. you'll be good to go with springs only if they are nivomats then you will get more of a rake as the rear will stay up a little more than the front. Come on over to the low side :smokin:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i def have the bilstiens, i can clearly see them

·
Registered
299 Posts
Funny, I don't have bilsteins and mine is a 10 R/T Classic 6spd. They must have made them both ways. Nice setup though!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if i had a place to do the install id do it myself so im forced to pay out the a** and get a shop to do it. things like that arent fun in the parking lot

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No i havent talked to a local shop yet waiting till i actually get the springs then im gonna look. Know any places up here in southaven or memphis?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well so far i havent found anything, most places charging between $3-400 to do the install. does that sound about right?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts