Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
Challenger R/T 5.7
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure if the 275 wide or if its the Michelins, but before on wet roads attempting to pass, the rear would slip pretty bad. now i can put it in sport mode with traction control off and pass from ~30 to +50 without any noticeable slipping or sliding 😊

· Registered
Challenger R/T 5.7
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If ur friend drunk? The PS4 is the biggest POS tire ive eevr owned! The 555r2 is the tire to have. Great in the rain and hooks like velcro what more do u need unless u plan on racing exit ramps smh.

The PS4's are fine for up front but for traction they are utterly WORTHLESS!!!!!!! Like the worst tire ive ever owned for traction its almost comical!

I had them on my Trackhawk...... Worthless. Had them on my Redeye..... Worthless! I just cant understand why that tire is so popular. I bought them thinking they were great when I read reviews. They suck really bad and their like $500 each smfh.
:) thank you, maybe ill give you my opinion after ive put more miles on them.

· Registered
Challenger R/T 5.7
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
OMG not 2 min ago I posted on another thread "New Wheels" regarding this exact question! Who/what/when/why/where did you find those and do they have them in the correct size/width for my pending SPWB?

P.S. Those look as bad *ss as I hoped they would, nice man!
thank you, i love them. playing around on some smooth asphalt roads here, from a 0 stop with sport mode on and traction off, i have little to no wheel spin. maybe a little wheel hop (i think is the correct terminology) i think i feel the rear wheels skip 2 or 3 times max but its hooking super well... thats before we talk about the little bit of poke and how nice the rim and tire combo look

1 - 9 of 9 Posts