Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Challenger SXT+
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2015 SXT+ w/ STP.
I swear the front rotors are made of butter. 32K miles, 2 years old and the pads formed a nice ridge on the outer rim. Pads had way more life than I thought they would have.

I got these: Power Stop K2853 Front and Rear Z23 Evolution Brake Kit with Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Ceramic Brake Pads
And these: MGP Caliper Covers 12162SDD3RD 'Dodge ll' Engraved Caliper Cover with Red Powder Coat Finish and Silver Characters, (Set of 4)

I just bedded them in yesterday after my install was complete.

Pictures: Challenger Brake Job

Here's to better braking power, less dust, and hopefully longer lasting front rotors before my RIPPs S/C comes in :) :rocker:

Annnnd those tires though... time for some new ones!

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
How are those MGP caliper covers installed? Do they actually bolt on, or do they clip on?

·
Premium Member
2015 Challenger SXT+
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How are those MGP caliper covers installed? Do they actually bolt on, or do they clip on?
They bolt on to their clips :D But clip to the outer sides of the caliper bracket.

Yeah..I got them installed. They will hold on.. but for $200 you would think it would be better thought out. Then again, the caliper brackets are stationary. Quick, easy install.

They look sharp though! Loving them. I'm hoping between them and new pads my wheels will stay cleaner longer.

·
Premium Member
2015 Challenger SXT+
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
8 days later. Wheels still shine! So far so good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts