Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first Mopar last weekend - a 2010 RT. Been reading a lot on here, thanks for sharing great info. My last performance car was a 1987 Grandnational, which I loved. Been involved in the motorcycle world for several years but my son (14) wanted to work on a car together. It's great being back with a V8 and something different though.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Congrats and welcome from a neighbor in AZ!

Any plans for the car?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,911 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Chi-townish. Good for you doing that with your son!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great idea.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can someone tell me if I made a good or bad decision,I blew the differential on my 2015 5.7 automatic 8 challenger and replacing the 3.07 with 3.70 hellcat differential

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats and welcome from a neighbor in AZ!

Any plans for the car?
Sorry, just noticed all these replies. I work from home so this car won't be driven for anything except having fun. With that being said, I missed having a muscle car so I want to increase the power a bit and maybe get back to doing some drag racing. I know I shouldn't have bought a manual trans car but I kind of wanted a different challenge. Out of all of my past cars I have noticed the cheapest and most street-able fun happened in the 450hp-500hp range. Every time I have gone above that I either have issues on long drives (we got the mountains here) or issues with longevity. Maybe stay NA with heads, cam, headers...maybe a Procharger. Not sure yet. It is a lot of fun having a turbo or supercharger here, esp on cruises up into the mountains with other NA cars. We'll see....whatever I do I will document on this forum. Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts