Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I'm use to driving lifted Jeeps on 37's but when I brought my Jeep in for service this thing was sitting there calling me. Well a short story even shorter I bought it and now I need to know what the hell I have! I have to learn the in and outs about this beast and see what I can do to even add more power.

On another note on my way into work today on the PA turnpike I look down at my speed and I'm doing 109mph.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
On another note on my way into work today on the PA turnpike I look down at my speed and I'm doing 109mph.
'atta boy! Careful these cars mask speed really well - but I don't need to tell you that :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome aboard, congrats on the new ride! Careful with the speed, as you now know it will creep up on ya. Lisa ( the owner) has a jeep on 37's, we love jeeps too.

- Alexis

I love my Jeeps and will never get rid of them, currently I have an 13 JKU heavily modified, 99 TJ also heavily modified, 59 Willys Pickup, and had (traded in) an 01 Ford excursion. I wanted a muscle car and I will say I am not disappointed with this thing.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,833 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
10,324 Posts
I love my Jeeps and will never get rid of them, currently I have an 13 JKU heavily modified, 99 TJ also heavily modified, 59 Willys Pickup, and had (traded in) an 01 Ford excursion. I wanted a muscle car and I will say I am not disappointed with this thing.
Man you've got some sweet rides! Post up some pics when you get the chance, we would love to check them out.

- Alexis

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts