Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Nobody can tell you that answer yet.... there's no performance info out on any of the new scat pack upgrades.

·
Super Moderator
15,095 Posts
I'd suspect it would be pretty close to the stock 6.1 specs...

The other aspect is the SRT models have 100# over the comparably equipped R/T model, so there's some weight savings there than may help.

The SRT would have an edge in braking due to the larger brake swept area and potentially with repeated hard stops.

·
Registered
825 Posts
6.1 displacement w/CAI&Exhaust/SRT Cam and SRT heads > 5.7 Displacement w/CAI & Exhaust/SRT cam and SRT Heads..
but we'll be able to do more than speculate shortly...

I think its great they brought back factory performance packages and the SCAT pack! Woot!!

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
501 Posts
I'm up for that challenge.......bring it.......

·
Registered
117 Posts
Stock 6.1 is 425 hp. Stock 5.7 is 375 hp. I think the 5.7 with a scat pack 3 will be right around 425 hp. Cams and heads with a 50 state legal tune may only be worth 50 hp. Not to mention the cost will likely be more than a new 6.1 srt cost in 2010. but we are comparing a modded 5.7 to a stock 6.1

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
501 Posts
where is the DT thread??? start one.....i'm in

·
Registered
501 Posts
I liked DY so much I have a pair of them

·
Registered
501 Posts
we need a DY reunion.......start one ok

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
The 6.1 gets no respect LOL

My 300C SRT8 went [email protected] stock everything except an AFE intake, [email protected] with a tune. Those were all street tire runs with 1.9 - 2.0 60 foots so it's not like they were magic-launches pulling the e.t. down.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
The 6.1 gets no respect LOL

My 300C SRT8 went [email protected] stock everything except an AFE intake, [email protected] with a tune. Those were all street tire runs with 1.9 - 2.0 60 foots so it's not like they were magic-launches pulling the e.t. down.
Are these corrected times or just favorable conditions?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts