Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Challenger SXT AWD
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all. Last night my lovely bride and I picked up our new 2021 Scat Pack. Granite Pearlcoat, Dynamics package, Brass Monkey wheels.

Here’s a pic... not the greatest as it was night, spitting freezing rain. I’ll get a nicer picture if the sun ever comes out!

Tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,209 Posts
Congrats ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Rockhopper01

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,209 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
411 Posts
My dealership knew better then to leave shipping covers on the car. Why people like them or want them on the car is beyond me. But if people like them on, it's your car go with it.

The car is absolutely awesome otherwise. The Brass monkey wheels really set it apart. Congrats and take the above advise and enjoy it safely.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Challenger SXT AWD
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My dealership knew better then to leave shipping covers on the car. Why people like them or want them on the car is beyond me. But if people like them on, it's your car go with it.

The car is absolutely awesome otherwise. The Brass monkey wheels really set it apart. Congrats and take the above advise and enjoy it safely.
Ha yep! As soon as they sent the car to get detailed I told them to get rid of the bananas. When we came out they were still on and the salesman immediately got on his phone and got a dude to come over and take them off!

My SXT AWD is still the daily driver. Woke up with snow on the ground this morning (southern Indiana) so patiently waiting on a nice day to start getting some miles on her.

Thanks for all the awesome replies y’all.

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
I love the hood. I really love the brass monkey wheels with the granite color. Congrats!!

Reactions: Rockhopper01
1 - 20 of 66 Posts