Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts
Discussion starter · #24 ·
Congrats!!! Beautiful car, gotta ask did you order this car or buy off the lot??
Straight off the lot. I only wanted a few options and this was perfect. I wanted something gray-ish (my other Challenger is Destroyer Gray), the bumblebee stripe, and I wanted the wider tires. Had I ordered it I might have gotten the Smoke Show instead. The Brass Monkey wheels and the additional Dynamics options are a bonus.

Hey y’all. Last night my lovely bride and I picked up our new 2021 Scat Pack. Granite Pearlcoat, Dynamics package, Brass Monkey wheels.

Here’s a pic... not the greatest as it was night, spitting freezing rain. I’ll get a nicer picture if the sun ever comes out!

View attachment 1011856

I have the same color on my R/T and I love it! Somehow even that low key color still gets a lot of attention because the body style is so impressive and intimidating! That's a great car, hope you enjoy it for a very long time.

Hey y’all. Last night my lovely bride and I picked up our new 2021 Scat Pack. Granite Pearlcoat, Dynamics package, Brass Monkey wheels.

Here’s a pic... not the greatest as it was night, spitting freezing rain. I’ll get a nicer picture if the sun ever comes out!

View attachment 1011856
Nice ride! So much better looking than them ugly widebodies.

Nice ride ! Let the modifications Begin ! First two things I did......catch can and weather tech mats.

Reactions: Rockhopper01
Congratulations on your new Beauty!

You made a Great color choice (but I'm biased :D) and I'm looking forward to seeing a profile shot showing the Granite with the Brass Monkey wheels. Just looking at the picture that you posted, your car looks Awesome with those installed. It's a different combination that I haven't seen many of. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations. Nice ride. Enjoy. I can’t wait until Spring so that I can bring my 19 Go Mango Scat Pack Shaker out of storage and back on the road. As I look 👀 out of my window at the 3 inches of snow on the ground ( I live in Michigan), all I can do is dream about cruising around in my Scat Pack. 😢

View attachment 1011856
Good luck with your new toy! I know the excitement I had when picking up my 2018 Granite Crystal. I get compliments on the color from both genders--men say it's a sharp looking car and women say it's beautiful.
Best Regards,
hemoore / Mopargirl

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.