Dodge Challenger Forum banner

New Scat Pack!

13K views 65 replies 45 participants last post by  TA 392 YJ 
#1 ·
Hey y’all. Last night my lovely bride and I picked up our new 2021 Scat Pack. Granite Pearlcoat, Dynamics package, Brass Monkey wheels.

Here’s a pic... not the greatest as it was night, spitting freezing rain. I’ll get a nicer picture if the sun ever comes out!

Tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Land vehicle

See less See more
#5 ·
Congrats ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Rockhopper01
#15 ·
My dealership knew better then to leave shipping covers on the car. Why people like them or want them on the car is beyond me. But if people like them on, it's your car go with it.

The car is absolutely awesome otherwise. The Brass monkey wheels really set it apart. Congrats and take the above advise and enjoy it safely.
Ha yep! As soon as they sent the car to get detailed I told them to get rid of the bananas. When we came out they were still on and the salesman immediately got on his phone and got a dude to come over and take them off!

My SXT AWD is still the daily driver. Woke up with snow on the ground this morning (southern Indiana) so patiently waiting on a nice day to start getting some miles on her.

Thanks for all the awesome replies y’all.

#24 ·
Straight off the lot. I only wanted a few options and this was perfect. I wanted something gray-ish (my other Challenger is Destroyer Gray), the bumblebee stripe, and I wanted the wider tires. Had I ordered it I might have gotten the Smoke Show instead. The Brass Monkey wheels and the additional Dynamics options are a bonus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.