Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Quick question for you guys, i searched the forum but did not find out a real answer...

I´m from Quebec city, canada and i ordered a new scatpack widebody to replace my 15 RT on june 8. My dealer could not tell me a delevery date, he just told me i should get it by the end of august. The wait is allready killing me lol. I heard that before Covid it was 8 to 10 weeks, any of you ordered after the reopening of brampton factory? If so, how long did it take? Can i hope to receive my car in the first weeks of august?

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
Your dealer probably has a better timeline than us, not many from Quebec here. Brampton is fully open with both shifts so should be close to normal production.

Now the Widebody has to go to Upfitter in Michigan so that will probably add a couple weeks so I would add that on top of the 8-10 weeks.

Receive the car in early August? I guess it's possible but I don't see it happening, there's got to be a huge backlog of orders from everywhere and gonna take a while to catch up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello NoCash,

it’s a 2020 challenger scatpack widebody, torred color, fully loaded except for the new spoiler, didn’t like it. Got it for 64k cad.
The first thing i´ll do is to install zl1 rock guards and wrap the hood using satin black m3.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slidd, if what you say is right, it’s gonna be late september... Ouch!!
The worst is that here in quebec there is snow from november to april so that doesn’t give me much time with it this year.
The only good thing is that i can keep my rt until the receive the new one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts