Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
SRT-8
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Long Island (or Long Guyland as we say up here),
I was glad to find this site and become part of such an enthusiastic community!

Just picked up the second Challenger that I've owned last night - 2010 Black SE. Unfortunately, I didn't have the budget for an R/T but this one is terrific nonetheless. I have two daughters and they are now old enough for me to step away from the mini-van!

I had my first Challenger when I was 17 in high school (early 1980s). It was a 1972, blue with black vinyl roof (318ci). We upgraded it to a 360ci taken from my father's 1974 Plymouth Fury and painted it white. The car was a lot of fun. When I first saw the pictures of the new Challenger prototype about 5 years ago, I couldn't wait to get my hands on one again! It's really amazing how the new one has the feel of the old one, but is obviously much more advanced in technology.

Looking forward to learning more and sharing info!

Best regards,
John

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Enjoy yourself and check out the SE section the guys are really good and helpful :guiness:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome from Miller Place!:bigthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts