Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger R/T w/performance package
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kind of new to the board, what details would you like? :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have to look up the brand, but they are a cali bay area company.. Completely covered front and back seats and the door panels. It was the hounds tooth cloth seats.

These are leather with vented center.

Feel like a well spent $2,500. Looks better than factory IMHO.

·
Registered
'16 A8 Scat Pack
10,894 Posts
I will have to look up the brand, but they are a cali bay area company.. Completely covered front and back seats and the door panels. It was the hounds tooth cloth seats.

Thanks. They look very good.

Checking brand would be good to know. I'm thinking they look like Katzkins. Lot's of love from a lot of folks for this brand.

Thanks again

FWIW, the Houndstooth is a love/hate around here.

I've got the plain cloth seating, but I'll admit that I really do like that Hound.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
Just got the Lil Beast back after new seats installed. I am loving them! (And they are heated. MMmm!)

View attachment 1023297 View attachment 1023298
That looks sweet.
Damn it now I want to do a "red theme: for my car that will work with my heated and ventilated seats. I haven't even had my car back a week from getting it's supercharger installed. My wife is going to kill me.

And Welcome to Challenger Talk.

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Those look great. They do look like Katzkins, but I suppose more than one company is making them.

Congratulations!

Reactions: LadyBratface

·
Super Moderator
17,237 Posts

Good installation and fit

I like that these are the "Scat Pack" style pattern (simpler / more plain bolster stitching)
- the Katzkin seems to use the same R/T / SXT pattern where there's more stitching and a "spear" panel that sometimes can be a contrast color in the bolsters.

when you'e seen both, you're aware of the difference. A friend was trying to work with Katzkin about the matter and they wouldn't budge - they do the 5.7 style bolster pattern whether you're doing SXT / R/T seats, Scat Pack or a SRT Hellcat seat - you get the same pattern from them...

I like two-tone interiors - it breaks up all that black and yes - its a big aesthetic improvement over the houndstooth cloth seats which just don't really look all that 'up market'.

Reactions: LadyBratface

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I’m in San Jose. What Bay Area Shop?
So, these came directly from a contact with the dealer in Healdsburg, CA. They are being super closed mouthed about the place it's done, maybe it's a wholesale type outlet. Not sure. :D

Next step: Ceramic tinting for all the windows!
=Lady BF=

·
Registered
'16 A8 Scat Pack
10,894 Posts
So, these came directly from a contact with the dealer in Healdsburg, CA. They are being super closed mouthed about the place it's done, maybe it's a wholesale type outlet. Not sure. :D

Next step: Ceramic tinting for all the windows!
=Lady BF=
Probably so. Lot's of places are outstanding, and work wholesale only.

Some places will tell you their contractor.

Either way, you got a great looking interior. Enjoy it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts