Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought WEB Electric sequential lights for my RT. Gotta say, they shipped ahead of schedule. Arrived in great condition. Before I even received them, I printed the installation instructions from a thread on this site. Took about 75 minutes to install. I was real careful upon taking everything apart. I am really enjoying this mod. If you are thinking about doing this to your challenger, I say do it. Good luck.

·
Registered
688 Posts
i am considering this mod but dont want to look like the 2011 mustang....hmmm
No problem there, you will just look like a cool SRT with sequential tails. Had them for almost a year and love them! The mustangs better not copy me! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
I got the kit for Xmas and will install as soon as Mom Nature backs off on the cold stuff.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Just curious here, but do the sequential lights use LED bulbs or regular bulbs?

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
challenger looks like mustang ?

i am considering this mod but dont want to look like the 2011 mustang....hmmm
I don't understand this post at all.........:scratchhead: How can you mistake the two cars. . The mustang is NOT the 1st car to ever have this feature.

regular bulps

·
Registered
597 Posts
How can you mistake the two cars.
I don't think there there is any chance of mistaking one for the other, its just that Mustangs have it right now so its the easiest thing to compare it to.

I dunno, if you like it do what you want. If you gather your exhaust pipes together and run them out the middle are you going to get confused for a Vette (or a Jeep)?

Doubt it. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts