Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for an srt8, lowered and aftermarket pipes. I want that solid color with the matte black viper wheels as well. Radar installed as well. Fully optioned and likely auto.

Anyone know if golf clubs fit fine with the stock SUB installed?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would search for SRT8's in your price range with the color you like and then you can mod accordingly.

Two sets of clubs will fit in without having to push a rear seat down. Three is about maximum as with 2 passengers I had to push a rear seat down to get all 3 sets in. 4 or 5 would be problematic.

Best of luck, report in with what you got...

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correction, Looking new or barely used. Those are the mods I see going on right after purchase. I have always loved Silver in cars, but the retro look of the challenger has me looking at ever plum cray. I've looked around for the best contrast color for the blacked out wheels, but would love to see Orange in a pick. Any pics or ideas would be great. I've seen a plum w/black wheels on here, and a dark grey both with Viper style wheels. That's the look I want, with the lowered stance too. Going to keep it bone stock otherwise. Summary; lowered w/blacked out Viper wheels, pipes, tint, radar and that should do it.

LOL, I'm sure that's how everyone else started too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts