Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I joined last week after I ordered my Orange Shaker Package! I'm sure i am gonna love it. I sold my Chevy Ssr -2005 .
I am a car nut I guess
Lol
Still have my c6 red vette as the wife likes to drive it all the time.
Looking at all the good mods to do to it! I am an ex mechanic and Snap on tools dealer so I love to tinker around and see what everyone else is doing to their Rides.

Allan

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Cool, post some pics when you get it

I'm an ex tech and love Snap-on tools

·
Registered
456 Posts
That's going to be a great looking ride. Youre definitely in the right place. Come on in, let us help you spend your money! :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Kids in a candy store! Awesome! Welcome from TN.:laugh:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hello all, Just joined, Ordered a new Shaker, Header Orange with stripes and Sound Group II. Ordered on 2/26/2014 and got confrontation on 3/2/2014. At age 63 this may be the last new car I buy, so I wanted to get it right!

·
Registered
14,487 Posts
Awesome Shakers!

First mod: Electric Side Exhaust!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hi
I joined last week after I ordered my Orange Shaker Package! I'm sure i am gonna love it. I sold my Chevy Ssr -2005 .
I am a car nut I guess
Lol
Still have my c6 red vette as the wife likes to drive it all the time.
Looking at all the good mods to do to it! I am an ex mechanic and Snap on tools dealer so I love to tinker around and see what everyone else is doing to their Rides.

Allan

Welcome!! We have a thread here Those That Ordered a Shaker and we have a tally going of our members here who ordered them. What trans, Male or Female, and City/State. I've added you to the list but am missing a few items of info. PM me to update me please.

Welcome again!!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Allan, Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome to CT. We will need PICTURES of course!!!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Good morning! Welcome to forum! How are you? I know you'll enjoy yourself here, just watch out for that mod bug! It tends to bite people fairly quickly around here. :rawr:

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,611 Posts
Looking forward to the pics when you get your new Shaker.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts