Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally pulled the trigger on some new wheels. Niche Targa M129. 20x8.5 front and 20x10.5 rear. Tires are 245/45/20 front and 275/40/20 rear. Also added Stoptech slotted rotors and painted the calipers with the G2 gloss black. Wooooo!

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Looks great! By the way, I like the wheels you have on that car. Compliments the body color very well.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Very nice:thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think it would be an understatement if I said I dislike about 95% of the non-stock pictures posted on this forums... but I gotta tip my hat to you.. those look amazing! :bigthumb:

Too bad that turd in the background had to ruin the picture lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
Very nice combo with the blue paint, wheel, tires and painted caliper. Ya did good..............:yumyum:

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
That's sex on wheels there bud. Looks great.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I've always loved those wheels. Thought hard about switching to them myself, but want something lighter. They look great man!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Awesome! Love it!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Very nice!

Finally pulled the trigger on some new wheels. Niche Targa M129. 20x8.5 front and 20x10.5 rear. Tires are 245/45/20 front and 275/40/20 rear. Also added Stoptech slotted rotors and painted the calipers with the G2 gloss black. Wooooo!
I just got some new Hankook's myself. Great color! :)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I'm going to be a truth teller here and admit I really really really don't like those wheels! Even the 18" base wheels are better, IMHO. They could be a lot worse though. A lot worse.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Slotted front rotors? What's up with that? Didn't see any mention in your list of mods.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Slotted front rotors? What's up with that? Didn't see any mention in your list of mods.

Slotted front and rear. And yes, I need to update that list. Haha!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts