Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm a proud new owner of a 2017 Pitch Black Scat Pack Shaker. I've always wanted a muscle car since I was a small kid and when Dodge brought back the Challenger, I knew that was the car for me. After waiting several years due to college and starting my career, I finally bought my Challenger, and my only regret has been not buying this car earlier. Every day, this car puts a dumb grin on my face, and needless to say, it's helluva lot more enjoyable to drive around in than my old Toyota Corolla. The Challenger has also come with the added benefit of providing me with a car that can finally compare to my girlfriend's Audi S6, but now it's always a race back to the house after work for the only spot in the garage.

Anyway, you guys provide some awesome info on this site. I already appreciate all the help I've found from this site and look forward to contributing where I can and finding out more from you guys.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Congrats :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome. Yes you wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

·
Registered
282 Posts
If you are close to San Antonio, check out ACLX, great local group of laid back folks.
Alamo City LX

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts