Registered
1,544 Posts
nice!!!
how's the install done on these?
<--(hoping its not double sided tape)

·
Super Moderator
12,929 Posts
Looks good, waiting for installed pictures ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice!!!
how's the install done on these?
<--(hoping its not double sided tape)
No tape lol. Look like it is some kind of self tapping screws and nuts and bolts.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I want to see these gorgeous things INSTALLED please. I found the website for these, but it doesn't look like they come in colors like yours. Did you send yours out to get anodized or something?

JFF

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Just got delivered today :)
Nice! like others have said I would like to see install pics... It looks like those will be nice for the heel/toe rev matching. looks like it has an extended and raised area to on the gas pedeal to bring the gas and break pedal together. Gotta see how it looks installed please!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup pictures or U did not buy them...…

BTW they LOOOOOOK SICK !!!!

Ha ha. I will post when i get them on. Threw back out last weekend,so that slowed me down. Probably this weekend.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These were a group by on facebook. They only make the black and silver. Red ones were a one time make. The guy does has 3 sets for M6 left of red. His name is brian sullivan. SRPracing.com

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
These were a group by on facebook. They only make the black and silver. Red ones were a one time make. The guy does has 3 sets for M6 left of red. His name is brian sullivan. SRPracing.com
Where was the group buy posted on FB? I don't see they have a FB page. Anyway, I would need an automatic set like yours - not the manual. Too bad, as I would seriously consider getting a set of those in red. :(

JFF:D

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok just got them installed. Easy install. Self tapping screws in the gas pedal and foot rest. And nuts and bolts for the brake and emergency brake.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Ok just got them installed. Easy install. Self tapping screws in the gas pedal and foot rest. And nuts and bolts for the brake and emergency brake.
Thanks for the pics... I thought the side of the gas pedal extended out to the left closer to the break pedal, but it looks like it actually folds down to the side?

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No,you are right. It extends to the side. It looks like it folds down the side though. Didnt take photo straight on. Took it from side angle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts