Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share a picture of the newest member to our family :bigthumb: I took delivery almost two weeks ago and man was the 8 week wait worth every second! I traded in my 2011 Black SE when I ordered. It was a sad day, but the upgrade was worth it :thumbsup:.

The only options I didn't spring for were the sunroof and Harman Kardon system. I was a little unsure about the torred and black stripe combination, but upon seeing it in person I knew it was the right choice. I especially like how the black vapor wheels look on the car.

This is the first SRT vehicle I have owned and am glad I took the plunge!

I will get some more pictures posted soon.

....now on to the mods.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Beautiful car, congratz!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am not a fan of red cars but that looks awesome!

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the replies!

I am not a fan of red cars but that looks awesome!
I agree completely. I have always owned dark colored or white cars. I never thought I would own a bright red one:thumbsup:

Just past the 500 mile mark and now get to try launch control :D

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
That is a BEAUTY! Congrats!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Think I seen this color with black stripe but different wheel driving while at work, BEAUTIFUL color. If I didn't have my yellow jacket this would be it

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Already over 500 miles and no new pictures???
We need some more pictures. Nice ride!!! What made you choose that color?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Already over 500 miles and no new pictures???
We need some more pictures. Nice ride!!! What made you choose that color?
Sorry I didn't post back sooner. To answer your question about the color. When I first started looking at upgrading my SE, Hemi Orange was the color for me. The problem is I couldn't not find any 2013's that were close enough in distance and that had the 6 speed. Although not a fan of red seeing the Torred in person changed my mind. The best part is in the sun my car looks orange and in the shade a darker red.

Now as for the pictures....The next break of sun, its Oregon so it may be a couple days, I will take some pictures and get them posted! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts