Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been wanting a muscle car for years but couldn't talk myself into spending the money on rebuilding a classic or purchasing a new one. I finally bit the bullet. I had to go with the Challenger and if you are going to get one I figured I might as well get an SRT. I choose a white one with black racing stripes and a 6M tranny. I went ahead and sprung for the HK sound also and don't regret it. It is probably the best sounding factory system I have ever had. I have had vehicles with Bose, Rockford Fosgate and other high end systems, but I think the HK tops all I have had. I work out of state and my Challenger will set in the garage probably half the year or more, but I do plan to put some miles on her whenever the opportunity arrises. I parked it in the garage before leaving for work this week and she had a whole 177 miles on the odometer. Have read some interesting posts and also ran across some helpful information since joining the forum. I look forward to many years of fun in my Challenger. I have posted a couple of photos of my new baby. Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a great day and be safe on the road.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
beautiful SRT..welcome

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome from Yukon...If you'd like to grab coffee sometime or cruise okc, let me know.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,037 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yes, GORGEOUS.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Lovely SRT you got there! Congrats on your newest addiction and welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Sweet ride, nothing like dark tinted windows on a white car! You will have lots of fun. Welcome to Challengertalk! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Very Nice - Welcome to CT from Michigan

1 - 20 of 23 Posts