Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new 16 SRT last week and I must say I love it! My first car was a Z28 30 years ago and this thing reminds me of it, but just better in every way except price. I've driven a couple classic cars as daily drivers for the past 4 years and decided with the Phoenix summer here, some A/C would be nice, stereo too. After watching Abstract on Netflix with Ralph Guilles, this car popped up on my radar. Although I'll miss my 73 Scout and 62 Volvo P1800, this car is SOOO worth it. Jesus H! It's fricking obscenely fun!! I just hope I don't lose my license in the next month. Already ordered a Legmaker CAI, and did some sound tests inside. It's kinda loud sometimes with the exhaust and road noise. Discovered with a couple loose sheets of FatMat in the trunk the sound decreased 3 db at idle. It seemed quieter too. Anywho, going to line the trunk.

Awesome forum, can't wait to learn more!

Greg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,896 Posts
Welcome from California Greg ;)

A Guy

Reactions: vindustrial

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all!

·
Registered
2015 scat pack
279 Posts
Congrats, but who wants quieter?!?! LOL

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the sound of the car, but sometimes the drone is a little too much. Plus lowering the road noise is nice.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Welcome to the sickness :) Good choice! I swapped out my OEM mufflers for a pair of Dymomax Mini Race Bullets and got a thumbs up from a Z06 driver the other day.

·
Registered
18 Posts
nice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts