Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 392 in January. I just got it on Friday and WOW...what a car!! Unfortunately the snow is still flying here in Ohio, so I'm forced to park it for a few more weeks. I'll be reading this forum to get some tips and tricks and mods. Looking forward to Spring/Summer!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Bad ass ride bro congrats

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad ass ride bro congrats
Thanks, man! I spent most of this weekend figuring out options and the electronics. I went with the 18 speaker Harmon-Kardon system and it sounds killer. Could be louder, but the sound quality kicks a$$. Love this car!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
SRT8

you will like the Long drives to nowhere!
I bought mine in Idaho and drove it back to Alaska. Wont pull mine out till May

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alaska??? Did a team of Huskies pull it the last 150 miles? Haha. Yeah...I am really looking forward to just getting on a road to nowhere like I used to do in high school with my '70 Nova. No destination required....

·
Registered
456 Posts
you have great taste! Looks a little familiar! Congrats man youll love it more and more every mile.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on your newest addiction!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Black/no stripes, there's just something about it!!!

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,678 Posts
Excellent choice! Enjoy every mile.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Fuggin AWESOME CAR!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great choice. If I didn't find a Yellow Jacket that was my next choice for color.
I also had a 69 Nova SS that did the cruise to nowhere......I really miss that one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just picked up mine too! Only about an hour behind the wheel today - looking forward to a long cruise this weekend!

:icon_cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congratz

Black looks really good on these cars when there clean.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts