Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
09-10 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Cat-Back 409S Dual Rear (with square stainless tips!) PN:817499

The Dodge SRT8 Challenger is one of the hottest muscle car platforms on the planet and now you
can make sure that your Challenger delivers the peak of performance with Flowmaster's American
Thunder Cat-back system. This mandrel bent, 3.00" Cat-back system features a Scavenger
X-pipe assembly and a pair of Super 40™ Series mufflers for mid range torque improvement. The
system is finished off with rectangular 304 stainless steel tips with embossed logo. In keeping
with Challenger's cool muscle car heritage, this system provides an impressive sound quality with
an aggressive exterior sound level and a moderate, pleasant interior tone at cruising speeds. Best
suited for owners who are really looking to maximize the potential of their SRT8, the system is
constructed with durable 409S stainless steel components and backed by our 10-year warranty.
All connections are Z-notched to ensure proper positioning and utilize heavy duty, stainless band
style clamps for a secure, leak free connection. Instructions and all the necessary hardware are
included with the system for an easy, at home bolt-on installation.

2009-2010 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8

American Thunder Cat-Back 409S ®
• 409S stainless steel for maximum durability.
• Patented Scavenger X-pipe for mid range torque improvement.
• Super 40 Series mufflers with Delta Flow technology.

• Performance improvement that you can feel.
• Clean, Powerful Flowmaster sound

·
Registered
249 Posts
Luv the Flows...wish this catback was around before I did my custom
Flowmaster catback (actually x-pipe back) last summer w/ 50 deltas

Can I just buy the X-pipe ? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

JJO,
We’re glad you like your Flowmaster mufflers. Do you have a video of the Delta 50’s installed? We’d like to hear what they sound like and we're running a video contest.

Give us a call about the X-pipe, we can usually work out something in terms of parts-only purchases.

·
Registered
585 Posts

yo JJO, thinking the same move as you with the 50's. Four questions, sorry. still like the setup? did it seem more unrestrictive? and the sound? and was the mid body mufflers cut out along with the resonators in the rear corners? appreciate any info, eric

·
Registered
249 Posts
JJO,
We’re glad you like your Flowmaster mufflers. Do you have a video of the Delta 50’s installed? We’d like to hear what they sound like and we're running a video contest.

Give us a call about the X-pipe, we can usually work out something in terms of parts-only purchases.
All I got are pixs at the local mufflershop in Toronto (Hot Rod Scotts).

yo JJO, thinking the same move as you with the 50's. Four questions, sorry. still like the setup? did it seem more unrestrictive? and the sound? and was the mid body mufflers cut out along with the resonators in the rear corners? appreciate any info, eric
I replaced both center mufflers w/ Flowmaster 50's then eliminated
the rear resos with 3in. SS pipes from the mufflers back.
No drone at highway speeds & definitely less restriction Plus the classic Flowmaster sound.
IMO, 40's would be louder & some people prefer that. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts