Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to introduce myself and say Thank You to the members of this forum, I've been lurking for months before deciding to pull the trigger on the SRT8, and I've already received tons of great advice just from reading the collective wisdom.

So interesting thing about my SRT8 is that its a New 2012. She was brought in at a small town dealership that had just opened up, and then she sat, and sat and sat.... I think it was probably a little too much car for their market. So after lingering for over 700 days on the lot, and $11K in price reductions, I saved her 10 days ago and brought her home. Which I guess brings me to the question, is there anything Special I need to consider with a car that sat at the dealership for 2 years?

I asked if they'd performed the TSBs and had been doing the routine oil changes, and they had. The car had about 370 miles from test drives and salesman driving it. I couldn't think of anything else to ask at the time, and the car sounds and drives amazingly well.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats, That's a great deal IMO!
Welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,057 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Where abouts on the Central coast are you from? We have a nice little group that I think you would enjoy. Hit me up on here or find us on FB.

Challengers Central Coast.
We hope to see ya.
Jesse

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome from an R/T owner from Sacramento. How much did you end up paying?

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Welcome to the Testosterone Zone. :smokin:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts