Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am new here so an introduction is in order.

My name is Ryan, and I recently bought a 2010 Plum Crazy SRT8. I have been a huge fan of muscle cars all my life so the Challenger SRT8 was irresistible, and does not disappoint. I absolutely love this car!

I just attended the SRT Experience at Laguna Seca on Saturday 2-5-2011 and had a blast! Hammer and the team were awesome and tearing around Laguna Seca was quite a thrill.

Although I love cars, I am not a mechanic or mod guy so my SRT 8 is stock and will likely stay that way. But I am enjoying seeing and reading about everything people have done to soup up their cars. Good to be here.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
welcome, You'll need to be strong to not give into the tempations of modding the car if you hang out here much.

·
Registered
322 Posts
welcome,you just have to do something to it whether its splash guards,a little billet here and there,thats half the fun!!i just traded my 10 plum r/t for a new plum srt, :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Congrats on the SRT. I know how your feeling, just got my pc srt last week.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Check this out it's a great way to meet some other owners hope to see you there:thumbsup:

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f65/6th-annual-spring-festival-registration-49760/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts