Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of BRAND NEW headers that I got off a replacement motor for my Jeep SRT8.

Will fit SRT8 300, Magnum, Challenger or Charger. $500 Takes both, buyer pays shipping.

05037633af - Left Side Exhaust Manifold
05037632AF - Right Side Exhaust Manifold

Next is the New Wiring harness. Now this can be used for a Jeep but you would have to change a few of your sensors. I am not quite sure which ones at this time though as they used my old wiring harness. But this should fit a 2006 - 2010 SRT8 300, Magnum, Challenger or Charger as far as I know. $250

·
Registered
594 Posts
$500 is steep, unless they come with mid-pipes...just fyi.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
FYI $200 around here and only mild interest and still no sale.

I would seriously consider taking them off your hands, at fair market value.....

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yea it is
Someone on here this morning was selling their factory srt headers and mid pipes for 300.00 with 3000 miles
Nobody cares if there brand spanking new
I sold my mids and headers also for 250.00
Sorry don't mean to be a dick it just is what it is
Good luck with your sale

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries, appreciate the feedback guys.

SO, make me an offer peeps! I want these bad boys outta my garage. I have enough paper weights laying around.

·
Registered
165 Posts

We all know what Mopar sells them for but from private sales they sell for quite a bit less and there are quite a few of these out there from a $100 to $200 range. There used but allot of them only slightly. You can also just about buy a whole new aftermarket exhaust with headers for the price of OEM headers at new pride and at even half the price you can buy a nice set of shorty headers so why would someone pay that much for the OEM stuff? But of course you can ask what you like and I’m not saying you can’t get that price.....its just how I would look at it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
$250 shipped for the headers?

·
Registered
267 Posts
No worries, appreciate the feedback guys.

SO, make me an offer peeps! I want these bad boys outta my garage. I have enough paper weights laying around.
Where are you shipping from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts