Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I generally don't care for the full length stripes, but yours look great with the colors you have chosen. I like the red pinstripes that draw attention to the stripes. It is a good combination.
Thanks! I also thought the red pin striping would compliment the red brake calipers and the red Alcantara seats

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
671 Posts
The red pinstripes do tie in with the calipers and seats. I really like the Granite Crystal color, red really accents it well. I almost got a Granite Crystal Challenger, but my wife's Charger is Granite Crystal. It is a very nice color.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SP WB - Hellraisin, A8, Plus Pckg, Tech Grp, Driver Conv, Alpine, Sunroof, Spoiler
213 Posts
man I love those SRTs, great job on the stripe and the pics are cool. I like the front shots, particularly the SRT one with the sun glimpse.

Those wheels are still as awesome as they were when they were released. My neighbor had one and I was always psyched to drive by and see it, I'd go to the store the long way to check it out. Now 5 years later I have one too!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I like the stripes, its a classic look that you almost can't go wrong with.

Tell your buddy " its not the arrow, its the Indian ".

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,993 Posts
Nice, looks good to me. (y)

Reactions: Spartan040
1 - 16 of 16 Posts