Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Looks nice but I have a couple questions. What's the TA part for and does it still say RT on the back fender like our normal RT Classic strips?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Not bad, but I'm wondering why you would strip off the Classic stripes and put on a stripe from a different trim level (retro trim, but still..)?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very cool! The stripe looks great! Just don't go around calling it a T/A now, in my area calling your car something it's not is a big no-no amongst the car buffs.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Big Bear New stripe looks great :thumbsup: !!! I like that look,Are you going with the T/A hood with the blackout , to finish off that look ?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow didnt think id have to explain this on here but...
theres no rt on the fender it was great but , there is no T/A trim level these days which is the problem there should be, thank you blackdeuce, xombiefighter I shall call him eduardo! I totally know what your talking about, I cant stand when people trim up their car and call it something its obviously not. Now hang with me folks, heres the master plan... Since chrysler in their infinite wisdom hasnt decided to make a new T/A challenger(WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!) I will do my own version! Blacked out T/A hood side exit exhaust similar but modern badging and performance upgrades.

·
Registered
159 Posts
You could say the T/A stands for 'Totally Awesome'; I think it looks good on the car. Heck, you're making the payments; do what pleases you. Good Job.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Wow didnt think id have to explain this on here but...
theres no rt on the fender it was great but , there is no T/A trim level these days which is the problem there should be, thank you blackdeuce, xombiefighter I shall call him eduardo! I totally know what your talking about, I cant stand when people trim up their car and call it something its obviously not. Now hang with me folks, heres the master plan... Since chrysler in their infinite wisdom hasnt decided to make a new T/A challenger(WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!) I will do my own version! Blacked out T/A hood side exit exhaust similar but modern badging and performance upgrades.

Just do what I have to do and call it a clone. There is no shame in owning a clone, especially if they don't offer a T/A these days, yet.:browsmiley:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Just do what I have to do and call it a clone. There is no shame in owning a clone, especially if they don't offer a T/A these days, yet.:browsmiley:

+1 to calling it a clone, if done right it could end up being a real solid one too! To BigBear, no disrespect intended the car looks great! Up-badging just isn't cool, can't figure out why people buy SE's and put SRT badges and stripes all over them (might as well have bought an SRT with the price Chrysler is selling those badges at!) Theres 3 SE cars in my area running around with SRT badges..

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Looks good, do what makes you happy.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I like where youre going with this ill be sure too keep my eye on this one. You can call a modern version of what you think a T/A should look like all day for all I care any car buff would know such thing doesn't exist, so mod on :bigthumb: subscribed

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Definitely not a fan of up badging, just a playing little game of What would Chrysler do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts