Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Congrats on the new beast. :thumbsup:
I did the same thing in July, traded my R/T Challenger for a 2010 Shelby GT500 Coupe in Graber Blue. It is going to be a long winter :)

5,134 Posts
Nice car... I hope you'll still join us at Challengerfest so that we can rape it :)

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
Congrats and thanks for the photos - beautiful car!

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks and congratulations. Cant wait to see it. You thinking of going to the Ponies in the Poconos event?

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Yes I am, That's one of the cool things about Shelby's that I forgot about when I owned older Shelby's. There are excellent regional events within a an hour or two all over the US :bigthumb:

·
Banned
484 Posts

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Thanks DMW, going to sign up for the pony's in the poconos next week. Can't wait to spank some 392 azz haha only kidding!!

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
I should never have walked into a Ford showroom and test drove a new GT500 or I would still own my Challenger. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Thanks DMW, going to sign up for the pony's in the poconos next week. Can't wait to spank some 392 azz haha only kidding!!
you can't keep up witht the 6.1 how you gonna beat a 6.4.
just kidding. nice car, now go replace that pice of crap- blower on top of it

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
the fastest stangs run twin turbos

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that is true John but these things are pretty dang fast as it is. there is always more.....

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
you can't keep up witht the 6.1 how you gonna beat a 6.4.
just kidding. nice car, now go replace that pice of crap- blower on top of it
John , you crack me up as always. The 3.6 LC KB from the SuperSnake is always an option. That should get me close to 800hp :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts