Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my SXT Plus in black with blacktop package. I have to say it brought me back in time. I owned many a muscle car in my day and nice to find a car that feels like the old days with modern tech. All's I can say is I love this car.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome from TX and congratulations on an awesome car. Throw a picture up so we can appreciate it too.

You will find yourself giving it a bath and just staring at it. My wife thinks I'm sick as I detail it for many hours then sit in the driveway grinning at it drinking a beer.

W

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks' BigW. I was able to make my avatar a pic of my car. Not sure how to get a full pic in this forum. I hear ya about keeping her clean. I even cleared out the garage so she does not have to sit outside. I can't bring myself to drive her in the rain. The detail job from the dealer was sub-par to say the least. Got a few dealer installed swirl marks but was able to clean them up. Will post a pic soon. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Brokeillinois. I know exactly what you mean. It never does seem real. If you can post your avatar you will get pics. Take your time, but hurry up. Haahha!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,975 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Black car owns you :)

A Guy

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the welcome's. SDR I see you are in NJ also. My 2nd color choice was red. Have to say I love driving the car. I have a company car so mine stays in the garage on these nasty days. Also a question to SDR in NJ, have you done any mods to your car. I have added a CAI so far and was thinking a Solo cat back system. I also read a lot about a tuner. I have to say I enjoy what the 3.6 puts out. Been driving a 4 cylinder Camry.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just can't figure out how to post a picture...help

·
Registered
SXT Plus
204 Posts
Thanks for all the welcome's. SDR I see you are in NJ also. My 2nd color choice was red. Have to say I love driving the car. I have a company car so mine stays in the garage on these nasty days. Also a question to SDR in NJ, have you done any mods to your car. I have added a CAI so far and was thinking a Solo cat back system. I also read a lot about a tuner. I have to say I enjoy what the 3.6 puts out. Been driving a 4 cylinder Camry.
Hey bud.

No true mods yet.
I have done the ceramic coating. Since I am forced to have her as my daily driver, I thought it was best.

Looking at a CAI or a hellcat box.
Catch can is on the list.
I also am considering the SOLO Cat back.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,975 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

2017 Challenger SXT Plus, Blacktop Package, CAI

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
A Guy, We have the same car a year apart. Nice choice. Thanks for the photo help!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Hey bud.

No true mods yet.
I have done the ceramic coating. Since I am forced to have her as my daily driver, I thought it was best.

Looking at a CAI or a hellcat box.
Catch can is on the list.
I also am considering the SOLO Cat back.
Any thought on window tinting? Turn on your DRLs? Just a couple of thoughts. Congrats again. Like the black striping!
I think A GUY's is delete....I think?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Here she is all clean. Yes, a black car is a lot of work but worth it. IMG_0754.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts