Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, many long time subscribers to this site know me as I’ve owned a number of Challengers over the years since I joined in 2013. Then I went back to school (go Gators) for a clinical doctorate and have been off the grid mostly for the last 4 years. Well I just completed my residency and decided to trade in the ‘18 Go Mango Scat Pack for a new completely loaded White Knuckle M6 T/A 392! Here she is:
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Car Vehicle Plant Grille Hood
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on everything.

You deserve that ride, and it's sweet.

Enjoy it.
Thanks bud! I was hoping I’d run into you on this forum again. Hope all is well and glad to see you still have your b5 SP!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
691 Posts
Beautiful looking car. Congrats on the new ride.

If I ever got a T/A, I would definitely get it in white as that is the best color for them

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful looking car. Congrats on the new ride.

If I ever got a T/A, I would definitely get it in white as that is the best color for them
Thanks! I always used to gravitate to the HIP colors and always thought I’d only own an orange Challenger. When I saw the T/A in white I couldn’t believe how much I liked it! White is the perfect color for this car as it makes the blackout and stripes so crisp with contrast and the large amounts of black keeps the car from being too white. Plus, living here in FL white cars always look cool (no pun intended). Probably a throwback for me as a kid watching Miami Vice with Crocket and his white Testarossa….

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
31,240 Posts
Congrats! White and black T/As look great (y)

A Guy

Reactions: MuscleCarProf

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Hey guys, many long time subscribers to this site know me as I’ve owned a number of Challengers over the years since I joined in 2013. Then I went back to school (go Gators) for a clinical doctorate and have been off the grid mostly for the last 4 years. Well I just completed my residency and decided to trade in the ‘18 Go Mango Scat Pack for a new completely loaded White Knuckle M6 T/A 392! Here she is:
View attachment 1048736
View attachment 1048733 View attachment 1048734 View attachment 1048735 View attachment 1048738
Congrats on both the degree and the car, that is one beautiful T/A!!

·
Registered
2017 T/A Plus 5.7L
186 Posts
Congrats on your new T/A! Enjoy it but be prepared for the upkeep on the matte black hood, roof and trunk lid!
Since it is new, I would take it to a certified ceramic coater and get it protected.

·
Premium Member
2022 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker WB A8
323 Posts
Nice ride! White & black look great! Good job on ditching the yellow too!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
691 Posts
Thanks! I always used to gravitate to the HIP colors and always thought I’d only own an orange Challenger. When I saw the T/A in white I couldn’t believe how much I liked it! White is the perfect color for this car as it makes the blackout and stripes so crisp with contrast and the large amounts of black keeps the car from being too white. Plus, living here in FL white cars always look cool (no pun intended). Probably a throwback for me as a kid watching Miami Vice with Crocket and his white Testarossa….
What part of FL are you in? I’m in Miami

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrats on both the degree and the car, that is one beautiful T/A!!
Thanks! Much appreciated on both fronts.

Congrats on your new T/A! Enjoy it but be prepared for the upkeep on the matte black hood, roof and trunk lid!
Since it is new, I would take it to a certified ceramic coater and get it protected.
I agree on the care. It doesn’t take much to get a shiny spot in that matte black hood paint I’m learning. You don’t dare rub too hard on that painted finish!

What part of FL are you in? I’m in Miami
St Augustine. Little ways north of ya.

Nice ride, im more of a mango guy but all challengers are awesome
I’ve owned two Go Mango Challengers and loved the color. It’s a nice orange for sure.

Reactions: Challenger T/A 70
1 - 20 of 25 Posts