Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Guillaume, I live in Fort Lauderdale.

I just got a T/A 392. First ever: new car, muscle car, V8.

Your community really helped me with my car choice! Thank you

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congrats on the T/A!!! Love the black with the black stripes. Welcome to the forum, glad we could help. So what made you decide on the T/A over the other 392s? Any mods planned? You got the vinyl well handled. You probably heard about the catch cans... Really it don't need NOTHING! (cept the can) Good luck and how bout a few more pics including the inside when you can. Really great car!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the T/A!!! Love the black with the black stripes. Welcome to the forum, glad we could help. So what made you decide on the T/A over the other 392s? Any mods planned? You got the vinyl well handled. You probably heard about the catch cans... Really it don't need NOTHING! (cept the can) Good luck and how bout a few more pics including the inside when you can. Really great car!
Thanks!
Actually I went for the T/A because it was one of the few in stock with the technology group and leather interior. All the comments about the history and the engine really pushed me to get the T/A 392.
No mods planned, I like it the way it is now, also it's a lease so I want to keep it as stock as possible.
I've been reading about the catch can, I'm still unsure about the advantages of it.
I was wondering if anyone protected the hood with a satin/matte black wrap instead of clear (Xpel Stealth)?

I'll try to do more pictures, I've only done like 90 miles in it and 50 of that was to drive it back home from the dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
If you're planning on turning it in..... you're done. I like the all leather too, just had to go about it differently. I put on quite a few of my first miles going to the dealer too. Much further though...... it was worth it. How are digging the 392?

I keep expecting to be told it is illegal...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,821 Posts
Welcome from California Guillaume ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome Guillaume,

I am also in South Florida with a new T/A 392 as well. Mine is also Black, I'm crazy about the blacked out look, it looks down right mean!

Here's a photo of mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone!

If you're planning on turning it in..... you're done. I like the all leather too, just had to go about it differently. I put on quite a few of my first miles going to the dealer too. Much further though...... it was worth it. How are digging the 392?

I keep expecting to be told it is illegal...
The 392 is crazy and I'm still in the break-in period.

Welcome Guillaume,

I am also in South Florida with a new T/A 392 as well. Mine is also Black, I'm crazy about the blacked out look, it looks down right mean!

Here's a photo of mine.
Yes, yours looks awesome! you have the sunroof that I don't have.
Where are you in SoFla?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome from Boca Raton!

Mean Challenger you got there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts