Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. I see 2017 SPS 392's advertised and discounted pretty deeply, but the T/A's are not.

Is the factory giving dealers more room on the SPS cars vs. the T/A's, or am I just seeing the randomness of dealer advertising in my area?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Several dealers I have recently spoke to think the T/A was a one year and done run, so that may be their thinking. I think they are wrong and we will see them in 18 again.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Just bought my T/A last week and got it for $6.2K off. I tried to go lower, but they wouldn't budge. Doesn't matter though. Now that I've been driving it, I woulda paid full price. The CAI, large up-front brakes and 9.5's with 275's without having to pay an extra $2,200 for the SP "Dynamics Package" was the clincher for me. Yeah, starting price for the T/A's a bit higher, but still seems like the better deal. That is unless you really want a Shaker hood and that's what's driving you towards one. Get what you REALLY want and can afford so you won't regret it later.

·
Registered
324 Posts
If you can wait to the end of the year near Christmas that's when they heavily put the incentives on them. I got nearly $15000 of the retail price. I'm an employee so that helped quite a bit. My salesman said its the best time to buy these cars because they don't like them on the lots in the winter. I also got $12000 off my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with a prepaid $500 visa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts