Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately 392 Hemi & Hemi 392 were spoken for in NY
So decided to order my favorite team logo who's colors
matched perfectly . This limited you to 6 characters so
put together a hybrid alpha numeric tag to match the model &
engine size albeit without the 8 after SRT

Went with a solid brass chrome coated Hemi tag that I hope was just subtle enough
& matches the tips & little srt-8 brightwork

Attachments

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
i like it, but id paint the chrome frame black or DWB....not a fan of chrome plate frames....too ganster for me homey!

good plate....i got HEMI 392, but had to order it 6 months ago...someone beat me to 392 HEMI here in WI

·
Registered
211 Posts
Great plate and the colors do work well :bigthumb: I'm with Huggy on the chrome plate frame.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why yall be dissn my bling dawgz ? :pimp:
LOL !!

Tied in the bright work of the chrome tips & SRT badge
& the black HEMI lettering that matched the srt badge but
that's all on the bling.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
I checked and NMBR236 was still available. I'm thinking about going with this. Most others are taken in Illinois.
maybe 50% of challenger owners will get my HEMI 392

your NMBR236 will be gotten by less than 5% ill bet...the IE guys will know and you will know...no one else will

ouch!..just being honest....how about 'IE 236'...still only 5% will get it, but its clearer

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hey! I'm getting SRT 392 in AZ! 392 HEMI and HEMI 392 were already taken here too. I could have gotten HEMI 392 but I had to wait a month for the standard plate to arrive before I could order the custom plate. No ordering in advance here.

And, I have a chrome license plate bracket with the script Challenger logo that I took off my 09 R/T. I don't think it looks gangsta at all.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey! I'm getting SRT 392 in AZ! 392 HEMI and HEMI 392 were already taken here too. I could have gotten HEMI 392 but I had to wait a month for the standard plate to arrive before I could order the custom plate. No ordering in advance here.

And, I have a chrome license plate bracket with the script Challenger logo that I took off my 09 R/T. I don't think it looks gangsta at all.
Great minds think alike ! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would have to agree. Looks nice. I also thing the chrome frame looks nice. To me the blck plate frames look cheap. Reminds me of the cheap plastic frames the dealers put on the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts