Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,998 Posts
Scheduled my tint before I even picked up my car ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
You're the 2nd other White Challenger, apart from myself, who got tinted this week. I got 20%. Legal here in Oregon is 35%, but heard there are some cops in town that go after the "too darkened" offenders. Sorry about the "Hazy Brown" look. We've been covered in a blanket of smoke for the past week and a half.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've been debating tinting. Not sure I want to give the cops any reason to pull me over even if I go lighter than legal. Do you guy keep your paperwork in the car?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,998 Posts
I had 50% on my last car 21 years. I have 45% sides now. So many have 35% here, it's what I'd call normal. Darker I see a lot too. I think most with 35% are not pulled over. With no front plate, and all markers tinted, I didn't want to push it. And for me the 45% is good. I like the look of dark tint from the outside, but less than 20% at night is hard to see out. Cops want to be able to see in, and with 35% even they can see you in daylight. At night, roll down your windows if pulled over. A Guy

·
Registered
Challenger Scat Pack
35 Posts
5% all the way around. Texas sun is unforgiving. No issues so far in the year I've had it tinted. Maybe it's the DV plates.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts