Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting on my 2018 Challenger R/T to arrive. Eager to learn about mods and just the little tricks of the trade on challengers

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations!!! The waiting is the hardest part. Start thinking tint and catch can. Depending on what you like check out vinyl. Like to hear more about what you ordered. Does yours come with active exhaust? If so that is out of the way.
I love mine. You did the right thing. Have fun!!!

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Welcome and be careful what you say here. These guys can be brutal.
Welcome to the forum. Hope we can answer a few questions, and maybe we can learn a few things from your input as well.
Don't forget to send us your 100 dollars per month forum dues. If we don't receive your check by the first of the month, we'll confiscate your car. And don't believe any of that stuff about us being brutal. 0:)

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome and be careful what you say here. These guys can be brutal.
Your opinion Sir. Sometimes in life you reap what you sow. Sorry for your experience. I notice it doesn't deter you.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope we can answer a few questions, and maybe we can learn a few things from your input as well.
Don't forget to send us your 100 dollars per month forum dues. If we don't receive your check by the first of the month, we'll confiscate your car. And don't believe any of that stuff about us being brutal. 0:)
Yes, don't we need his address too? That new policy change that went in with the institution of dues. I am having a hard time with that too. But I definitely think we need the address........AND A PICTURE. We meanies like those too! After you get it of course. Any particular color???
Have fun.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Yah, I guess I'm a slow learner or perhaps just still a little feisty in my "old,decrepit age".
Now now, we (a lot) are all pushing your age hard. Nobody's old or decrepit. Please let it go. I'm sorry!

SO SORRY newbie!!! I really.......

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,034 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts