Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon new friends,

I'm Robert G. I am a happily married man who lives in High Point, NC. I work as a middle school science teacher and my wife is an office manager of a Honda/Chevrolet/Buick/Cadillac/GMC dealership. Saturday I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on getting my first Challenger, a 2013 Plum Crazy SRT8 6 speed. Growing up I began my car obsession, which varied...all manufacturers had something appealing to me. My first dream cars were a 69 Mustang Mach 1 and a 70 Challenger 440 6 pack. Mustangs were, and still are, everywhere. Challengers were few and far between. I've personally owned 9 Mustangs through my lifetime, never anything special other than a Saleen 281E clone. Now I'm in my 40's, and decided to get something I've had my eye on for years. Sooo, I am a proud new owner ready to bring my new baby back to better than factory condition.

I don't know much about Challengers, other than the basics I've read. I take constructive criticism and suggestions very openly, so please help me learn and grow. I am VERY technology UNsavvy, so if I don't get something right away have patience with me. I look forward to meeting you all and increasing my MOPAR knowledge database.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations on the Plum Crazy Challenger!!! Awesome car. You've come to the right place for info and conversation.
That was perhaps the best first post ever..... Wishing you all the luck in the world and many happy miles in that SRT.

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
Welcome from Mount Holly, NC [just arrived]

My '16 SPS is about to arrive today (woo-hoo!):redblob:

Reactions: silver scat

·
Registered
947 Posts
Congrats on the Plum Crazy - great color and awesome engine!

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,643 Posts
Congratulations. Very nice. And I thank you for teaching. I always thought science would be the best topic to teach. Enjoy the car and be safe.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Welcome from California Robert. Awesome car ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, Robert. An SRT8 6-speed...great choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,080 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts