Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im New to Challenger but not Charger forums. Ive been on Chargerforums for almost 3 years. I had to register here because of my new addition I got for my wife. #419 of 500 Mopar 10 Challenger!!!! Gotta love it.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Welcome, great to have ya here! One thing to keep in mind here is many people hate the diminutive term "Chally" for Challenger. Be like calling your Charger a "Chargie" or a Corvette a "Vettie" or somethings. ;)

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, great to have ya here! One thing to keep in mind here is many people hate the diminutive term "Chally" for Challenger. Be like calling your Charger a "Chargie" or a Corvette a "Vettie" or somethings. ;)
Oops, sorry about the Chally thing. Yeah, I would be pissed if my car was called a Chargie. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
welcome and enjoy the show
nice collection

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Not too proud to say that I'm one of those people. But no foul when you're new. Welcome from Southeast Florida.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im thinking about trading my SRT Charger to get the new 392 when they come in. I have alot invested in the Charger so they will have to give me quite a bit on the trade in for the deal to work. Im already working on the general manager to make the deal. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Im thinking about trading my SRT Charger to get the new 392 when they come in. I have alot invested in the Charger so they will have to give me quite a bit on the trade in for the deal to work. Im already working on the general manager to make the deal. LOL
sounds like you did alot of work to it and will never get what it's worth but like I tell my boss that's got a Charger "that things got to many doors to be cool".

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds like you did alot of work to it and will never get what it's worth but like I tell my boss that's got a Charger "that things got to many doors to be cool".
Well, I heard through the grapevine They would give me 25k for it stock. If I can get 30k for it with the Procharger on it then its a deal. Of course my wideband O2, AeroForce guages, BT catchcan and Kooks catless mids will be taken off no matter what. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Well, I heard through the grapevine They would give me 25k for it stock. If I can get 30k for it with the Procharger on it then its a deal. Of course my wideband O2, AeroForce guages, BT catchcan and Kooks catless mids will be taken off no matter what. LOL
Take all that off AND the Procharger, take the $25K for it, and get a 392. Leaves you with a big pile of parts for the new car. Win win. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Ditto! And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Chally works for my handle but make no mistake I drive a Challenger! Welcome to Challengertalk and tip of the hat to your wife for the good taste in cars. So when you going to race her for pinks...just kidding, the Mopar 10 looks great!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts