Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2018 B5 BLUE SCAT PACK
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Challenger #4. She’s a beauty. 22k miles. About as clean as possible. Feels great. Looks great.

I searched for a scat pack for awhile. They are pretty hard to find these days. The car I got just came in on trade for a hellcat.

I think I did ok on the deal.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Great color, congrats!

Can't be sure from the pics, but it looks to have the Dynamics Package. Is that right?

Is it a stick or an auto?

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

Love B5. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
Congrats. Looks like you did okay to me. Nice B5 SP!

·
Premium Member
4,425 Posts
B5 Blue is what I miss the most about my old '16 SP. Even on a cloudy day it shines bright. Frostbite, not so much.
Yes, I met the people who bought my 16, which I traded in for my 20 SP WB.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,588 Posts
Wow just learned something. My salesman said mine was B-5 Frostbite but looks more like your color??
Your salesman should go back to selling Nisdaotas.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yep I agree lol it was a younger guy mid 20s, and when I asked the color, he said B5 Frostbite. So it is Frostbite but not B-5 then?

I noticed many cars have a different variation for the same color code. Take for instance, my 69 Mustang. It is Winter blue, but looking up various pics of them, along with seeing others in person that are the same color code, there is variation in the shade of blue from car to car. Didn't realize there was a difference until I saw those cars next to each other.

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
Yep I agree lol it was a younger guy mid 20s, and when I asked the color, he said B5 Frostbite. So it is Frostbite but not B-5 then?
Yes, that's correct.

Reactions: Dave D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Congrats! The B-5 was what attracted me to my first challenger a few months ago. View attachment 1021495
View attachment 1021499
Nice car Dave but that is Frostbite not B5 blue. I purchased the Frostbite too (50th anniversary) but only because they stopped B5 for 20-21. Hope it comes back soon as I want another. I'm on my 6th so I'm getting a little tired of the car. Would like a new CUDA grill, 4 side gills, and the CUDA back. Hope for some changes BEFORE the go electric and not a small pony car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thank you! Where I got confused was the salesman said it was Frostbite but code B-5. He didn't seem completely knowledgeable on the car, but he would ask others when I had a question during the sales process. Do you know what the code for Frostbite is in case I have to get touchup>? Thanks

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,880 Posts
B5 was one of the original high impact colors that was offered in the late 60s and early 70s. Like Sublime, Plum Crazy, Hemi Orange, and many others. Not sure, but the code may be on the build tag located on the inside of the driver door jamb. The build date is on there as well.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Thank you! Where I got confused was the salesman said it was Frostbite but code B-5. He didn't seem completely knowledgeable on the car, but he would ask others when I had a question during the sales process. Do you know what the code for Frostbite is in case I have to get touchup>? Thanks
Yep it is on your drivers inside door label. Your car should say PCA sales code or VCA paint code.

·
Premium Member
4,425 Posts
I noticed many cars have a different variation for the same color code. Take for instance, my 69 Mustang. It is Winter blue, but looking up various pics of them, along with seeing others in person that are the same color code, there is variation in the shade of blue from car to car. Didn't realize there was a difference until I saw those cars next to each other.

@Dave D Yours is Frostbite, all day. Your salesman said whatever he had to say to get you to sign on the deal!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts