Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
My name is Jeremy and I'm from Kansas. I've been lurking around in the shadows for far too long. Back in April of this year I became the proud second owner of a 2008 Challenger SRT #737. I have wanted one for years and finally found a deal I couldn't pass up on a low mileage 1 owner car. My love of the challenger actually started back with the 1974 Cuda a friend of my family's owned. Although not a Cuda the challenger is as close to a modern day version as you can get. I attached a picture of the day I brought her home as well as where my love for cars started! She's a little different now with a few minor changes and still brings a smile to my face everyday I see her. To top it off my wife loves her just as much as I do! Thanks for the information I've already learned from this site and I hope to contribute to it as much as I can!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,196 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk. I have a 2009 SRT- a great car. Like you, I love 'Cudas. I bought my Challenger to replace my 1971 'Cuda.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Welcome from California Jeremy ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Congratulations. I had a 2009 SRT which I would still have if it were not for the Hellcat. I liked the retro '09 interior and classic white gauges better than the '15 Cat but I couldn't resist my probably last opportunity to own a 700 HP muscle car.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations on getting the car of your dreams. Welcome aboard and good luck.

·
Registered
2011 392 SRT, 2010 R/T Classic, 2019 R/T Plus, 2016 SXT Plus
447 Posts
Doesn't take much to make it into a Cuda. You can get a cheese grater front grill, a back panel, and I'm sure you can get the gills punched into the fenders.

Reactions: silver scat

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Welcome from Okieland!

Yup! Agree with Don!
Doesn't take too much to make her look more like a 'Cuda!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts