Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Bought a 2015 Challenger SRT 392, phantom black, Sepia interior, M6 on 12/04 with 5700 miles on her. Practically brand new car! Maybe the previous owner was on here? Longtime Dodge owner.

Traveled from Upstate N.Y. to VA to get her and now she's hibernating til spring. Drove her 600 miles on temp tags back. Can't wait for spring!

George

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
267 Posts
Gratz! I have 5k on my SRT and love the hell out of it. I don't think I could deal with having to park it for the winter! Thank God we have nice driving weather year round in AZ.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gratz! I have 5k on my SRT and love the hell out of it. I don't think I could deal with having to park it for the winter! Thank God we have nice driving weather year round in AZ.
Yes it sucks! Knew buying now would make the winter tough but the price was right..

Snowmobiling gets me thru the winter!

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yeah, but how do you stop them from melting in the Summer!!?? :grin2:
Hehe, the car keeps cool in the summer so far. I managed to get my intake temp around 200 degrees while waiting for the wife in the parking lot when it was 112 out. Car didn't over heat though!

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Hehe, the car keeps cool in the summer so far. I managed to get my intake temp around 200 degrees while waiting for the wife in the parking lot when it was 112 out. Car didn't over heat though!
I have a fellow street bike riding friend that lives in Chandler.
He doesn't ride during the day from May through September cuz it's so damned HOT.......only night rides then. >:).....he says he lives in Hell.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
130 Posts
traded in my rt for a plum crazy 16 srt 6 speed the day before thanksgiving. i got to put 5-600 miles on it before we got snow and they salted the road. i put the maintainer in it tonight actually. i love the car more everytime i drive it!

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Bought my new to me '15 SRT392 back in June. I've put about 2000 gentile miles on it and have loved every one of them. I often cruise around town with the windows down just to hear the symphony of that amazing engine. What a machine !! Congrats on your purchase and enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bought my new to me '15 SRT392 back in June. I've put about 2000 gentile miles on it and have loved every one of them. I often cruise around town with the windows down just to hear the symphony of that amazing engine. What a machine !! Congrats on your purchase and enjoy the forum.
Thanks! I agree the engine sounds prefect!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
traded in my rt for a plum crazy 16 srt 6 speed the day before thanksgiving. i got to put 5-600 miles on it before we got snow and they salted the road. i put the maintainer in it tonight actually. i love the car more everytime i drive it!
Almost exactly what I put on mine. Uncovered her last night to show some friends, still can't believe she's mine!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts