Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all,
I'm happy to announce after much waiting and searching I finally found my dream car at a price I was willing to pay. I found her in Ohio 423 miles away, a 2010 SRT8 Challenger with only 30k miles and an unblemished Plum crazy purple paint job. Also unblemished were her 20" factory Alcoa rims. Already installed was a factory warrantied MOPAR CAI with the dealer sticker. I sold my 2010 Camaro to purchase her and I could not be happier. All of you that have had this car for any amount of time know this is a true muscle car! I love the fact that I can dive this car aggressively one minute then drive it like a Cadillac the next. A true pleasure to drive, not some cramped ****pit.
I would like to thank many of you for your advise, tips and tricks, how to's an overall support you provide in the posts. You have been there and done that and it is an invaluable service. I am from Northern Virginia and will be trolling the Mid Atlantic region. Looking forward to a long happy relationship with this forum and my purple lady!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome!
It is a true muscle car!
Enjoy it!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
21,709 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy