Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Drove all the way to Atlanta from Michigan to snag a '15 R/T in White with a manual 6 speed. She's very near mint and a blast to drive. I know from experience that I better join a forum right away because there is no substitute for the accumulated knowledge of a bunch of like minded gear heads, and sure enough, she's already showing a few gremlins. I'm looking forward to the posts.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Thanks, looking forward to the membership.
Welcome! Why don't you post some right here? We want to see. Let us know about your car and issues. You did come to the right spot. Very smart!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Already posted a question about the USB port in the electronics section. I also have an issue with a very musty smell in the car after being closed up for a few days. Smells like a leaky heater core but this car is just too new for that. Thanks for the welcome SS. I posted some pics on the members gallery. I don't know how to post them on this thread. I'll ask my son the next time he comes around.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Already posted a question about the USB port in the electronics section. I also have an issue with a very musty smell in the car after being closed up for a few days. Smells like a leaky heater core but this car is just too new for that. Thanks for the welcome SS. I posted some pics on the members gallery. I don't know how to post them on this thread. I'll ask my son the next time he comes around.
Reply then attachments drop down arrow then grab off your puter. I have no kids or anything. Forced to pick this stuff up off the street. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,027 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks 13, nothing like rowing through the gears behind a high HP V8, and now there's a lot more gears.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm down in Monroe. According to Carfax she spent her first two years a few miles away from you in Troy. Unfortunately for me, she then went to auction and ended up in Georgia. I could have saved 1300 miles if I had found her in Troy, Oh well, I got to sample some of the mountain twisties in Georgia and Tennessee......Go Lions

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Absolutely awesome car. Yellow was my first choice, followed closely by B5 Blue or whatever they're calling it today. Needed a '15 for budget reasons but finding those colors on a R/T with a stick was darn near impossible. I went with my third choice Bright White and I'm very happy with it. I added the R/T stripes and changed out to a Scat Pack rear spoiler yesterday. I think it looks pretty badass. No driving to work for me, she'll be a garage queen till spring.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts