Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 15' Scat Pack, Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl. I'm coming over from 22 years as a mustang owner (65 fastback, 94 Stroker Cobra, 15 Mustang GT) and am glad I finally saw the light when I bought my Challenger. Definitely my dream car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Texas! Is it all stock or does it have mods already? Auto or manual?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

dodgeboy90501, it's all stock with the exception of a Katzkin leather seat upgrade from the cloth.

What should I mod first? Add a catch can? Hellcat airbox?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,700 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Catch can, clutch delay valve removed and skip shift delete were my first and so far my only mods on my manual Scat Pack. If yours is an automatic then your best starting point would be catch can hellcat air box and headlight intake tube and then an active exhaust valve bypass witch will be my next mod. I plan to do it over the winter while the Challenger sits out the snow and salt on my lift in the garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I would start with a Catch Can and Hellcat air box. If it's a manual, do the clutch delay valve delete and the skip shift.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Great car! I got a 16 last March, 6 months. I also have Katzkin!! I would love it you could find a camera and show us. I love the exhaust exactly how it is now. Catch can is my next mod. Next week. Should have done it sooner. Challengers take vinyl real well depending on color. White rules! Esp. the pearl. Fine car. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Another welcome from MN. I made the change from Mustang and I am glad I did.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts