Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm in SoCal for work and will be here for a while. Any local mopar groups? Currently in the temescal valley area. Also, I'm looking to get head and block machine work as well as tuning done on my car. Can anyone direct me to reputable shops that do quality work?

My car: 2016 Scat Pack in B5 Blue
Engine Mods: Hellcat air box and filter, MMX Max Effort Cam, forged internals, ported intake manifold, Fastman ported TB, Kooks headers, NOS TB plate wet kit

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,613 Posts
Welcome from the Bay Area ;) Enjoy the sun...they charge for it :D

A Guy

·
Registered
106 Posts
I would check out So Cal Car Culture on-line to see what is going on. The C & C every Saturday morning at Saleen Hdqtrs. always brings out a few Challengers. There is also the Inland Empire Mopars that covers a wide variety of Chrysler Products and is active. The Challenger Clubs listed on So Cal Car Culture seem to be closed groups and not interested in having new members. They rarely have events anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would check out So Cal Car Culture on-line to see what is going on. The C & C every Saturday morning at Saleen Hdqtrs. always brings out a few Challengers. There is also the Inland Empire Mopars that covers a wide variety of Chrysler Products and is active. The Challenger Clubs listed on So Cal Car Culture seem to be closed groups and not interested in having new members. They rarely have events anyway.
Thanks for the info, I'll check them out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts